LINED PIPE SYSTEMS
PEXMART LINED PIPE SYSTEMS HAS A NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
- Repair and rehabilitate old existing abrasion pipelines.
- HDPE lined fittings (Bends, Tees, concentric, eccentric, laterals, etc).
- HDPE liner provides the new or old steel pipe with greater strength and protection from erosion and corrosion by closing off the steel pipe inside walls from the flow.
- The interior walls of the HDPE liner are also very smooth, resulting in superior fluid flow due to a reduction in resistance and friction.
- All these properties make Pexmart lined pipe ideal for carrying corrosive and abrasive products such as acid water, crude oil, slurry, wet gas, raffinate and effluent.
HDPE LINED FITTINGS
- Our lined pipe systems are SABS and SAPPMA approved and we have successfully passed all ASTM F1545 requirements.
- All our HDPE lined fittings are pressure tested at 1.5 times more that our customer’s service pressure. This insures our customers of world class HDPE lined fittings being produced in our lined pipe manufacturing facility.
THE PEXMART TURNKEY INTEGRITY SOLUTION
Our overall philosophy is to provide the most value to each of our customers by providing the ultimate pipeline turnkey solution. As a recognized leader, Pexmart strive to meet the challenges and demands of the pipeline industry by providing the best corrosion protection system, educating our customer on regulations and compliance, providing knowledgeable and respected corrosion experts in pipeline integrity, management, and delivering a complete turnkey solution to our customers every time.
PEXMART INSTALLATION TEAM
Our civil construction team has an extensive knowledge of local terrains and conditions and boasts a proven track record of timeous project delivery.
LINED PIPE SYSTEMS INCLUDE
- Civil road construction for optimum pipeline route. This covers detailed earthworks (anchor blocks, expansion and contraction loops and retaining walls) site clearing, cut and fill, site rehabilitation and dust suppression.
- Roads and access ways- construction and repair.
- Clear and grub roads in preparation for pipeline construction.
- Site rehabilitation including rehabilitation of pipelines.
- Lay down areas and storage yards.
- Construction of pipe storage berm walls.
- Pipeline culvert crossings.
STEEL PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION AND WELDING – ASTM-F – 1545
- Welding quality and internal seam line-up in pipeline welding is crucial to avoid defects during the HDPE lining process.
CONTINUOUS HDPE LINING SYSTEM
- This system provides a continuous HDPE line that protects the carbon steel pipeline from all internal corrosive elements.
- It also reduces friction and operating pressures in the pipeline and provides a substantial cost saving
- This process utilizes a folded HDPE liner that is inserted into carbon steel pipelines. The liner is custom extruded to be the exact internal diameter of the steel pipe.
PIPELINE PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING
- After a pipeline is constructed and before it is put into service there are several key activities required to ensure that the pipeline meets the requirements of its owner or operators.
- Pipeline pre-commissioning is used for bolt-up cleaning and commissioning of the pipeline and by doing inspections using torque converters with correct torque settings, CCTV camera inspections and pressure testing (Hydro or pneumatic) etc. It is integral as the core activity of pipeline construction and maintenance.