HDPE PIPES & FITTINGS
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Solid Wall Pipe has been used in Potable Water, Sewer. Mining and Gas applications for many decades. It is rapidly growing as the preferred material for pipeline lining and relining, slurry application and for the use in Dolomite areas.
HDPE pipe is not recommended in applications where the fluid temperature exceeds 50 ºC.
HDPE pipe applications
- Mining – above and below ground installations
- Slurry Lines – to convey suspended solid matter in quarries and mine
- Industrial and Chemical – to transport aggressive fluids
- Submerged Pipelines – for cable ducting, water and sewerage
- Gas Distribution
- Trenchless Construction – for water supply, sewers and gas
HDPE CONTINUOUS BUTT WELDING
- The most important event during the solid wall lining process is the thermal butt fusion method being used by
Pexmart. Thermal butt fusion provides an economical and fast method of delivering a complete, long continuous length of HDPE pipe.
- The fused joints are as strong as the pipe itself, providing a continuous
SUPPLY FITTINGS AS FOLLOWS
- Moulded fittings
- Electrofusion fittings
- Galvanized flanges
- Compression fittings
PLASTIC PIPE PRODUCTION LINES ARE PRODUCE AS FOLLOWS
- Solid wall pipe used for water, sewer, slurry and gas
- Micro ducting
- Fabricated fittings